The Smiling Hospital Foundation invites you to the Grand Gala on Saturday 3 February, from 7 pm to midnight, at the Budapest Marriott Hotel. This annual Black Tie event features an impressive Live Auction, plus a Silent Auction and Raffle, live music and dance, and this year a ‘Speed Painting Show’, ‘3D Gallery Experience’, and ‘Interactive Painting Surprise’.
* Registration, welcome glass of champagne
* A word of welcome by Albert Royaards, President of Board of Trustees
* Gala dinner with painting and musical entertainment:
* Amazing musical pieces presented by Apor Szűts and other young Hungarian talents of classical music from Virtuosos, introduced by András Batta
* Speed painting show by Attila László Gyulai
* Interactive painting surprise by Heringarts Design
* 3D gallery experience
* Live auction
* Dancing to the tunes of Partyssimo Band
* Short break for: Silent auction and raffle results
The theme this year is ‘Colours For Children’.
Early reservations guarantee best available seats: HUF 30.000 per seat or HUF 250.000 per table of ten.
Black tie/dark suit
Master of Ceremonies:
For reservation, further details and any updates regarding the gala program, please click here
If you are not able to attend, please consider one or more „seat donations” for the benefit of parents of hospitalized children, our own volunteers or for doctors/nurses in hospitals.